HOW TO BOOK:
If you want to book for 2 (or more) people attending the course, please
- Choose whether you both want a twin shared room or a single room
- Then select 2 (or 3 / 4 etc as appropriate) on the button which says “Add to cart”.
If you want to book for yourself plus a non-participating partner, please select “Travelling with a non-participating partner”. The next stage will automatically calculate the price for that option.
- 7 nights accommodation at Daku Resort in traditional bures with private facilities.
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Workshop fees.
- Lectures and excursions as indicated.
- Airport transfers from Savusavu Airport to Daku Resort by road (approx 10 minutes).
Flights / travel to Savusavu.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance.
- Optional activities not listed on the program.
- Costs of a personal nature such as laundry, massages, private trips.
This is a list of the materials you will need to bring.
Small set of watercolour paints containing –
Cadmium Red Light
Cadmium Yellow Deep
Cadmium Yellow Light
Brushes – 2 x round brushes Size 3 and 6 synthetic bristle and a good watercolour mop.
Graphite pencil s– 4B or 6B
Black biros, and a couple of fine felt tip markers.
A3 size water colour paper pad
A3 size canvas pad. (Pen and wash can be pretty amazing on canvas) we will be doing lots of sketches!