Dates: July 19 – 31, 2018
Itinerary: Depart Hong Kong July 19. Arrive Fiji July 20. Course runs July 20 – 30. Depart Fiji July 31, arrive back in Hong Kong August 1.
Location: Daku Resort, Savusavu. Daku Resort is a small, comfortable resort just outside the little town of Savusavu on Fiji’s northern island Vanua Levu.
- Accommodation at Daku Resort is in shared rooms in the Poolhouse and the Beachhouse.
- All rooms have ensuite bathrooms
- Overhead fans
- Covered decks
Further details at Daku Resort.
When we go to the village, accommodation will be very simple: we will be put up by the village families and will be sharing bathrooms with them.
- Three meals a day
- Breakfast: cereal, toast, fruit, cooked eggs and bacon or sausages with potatoes / beans / dalo.
- Lunch: chicken wraps, fish in broth, quiche, salads, stir fried rice
- Dinner: meatballs with pasta, chicken and creamed potaoes, curry, grilled fish, traditional Fijian lovo
When we go to the village, we will eat with them – they always prepare an enticing selection of local vegetables, fish and chicken.