Viv’s love and passion for yoga is like no other. She takes you on a transformative journey to enable you to connect with the true essence of you. Her wisdom and voice embody a sense of calm to quieten the chatter and chaos in your mind. Her intuitive teaching caters for all levels yet somehow brings the very challenge you seek. Each time you step on your mat, Viv deepens your practice and brings your focus within. Experiencing Viv’s teaching in a yoga retreat is an opportunity not to be missed.
HOW TO BOOK:
If you want to book for 2 (or more) people attending the course, please
- Choose whether you both want a twin shared room or a single room
- Then select 2 (or 3 / 4 etc as appropriate) on the button which says “Add to cart”.
If you want to book for yourself plus a non-participating partner, please select “Travelling with a non-participating partner”. The next stage will automatically calculate the price for that option.
- 7 nights accommodation at Daku Resort in traditional bures with private facilities.
- Breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Workshop fees.
- Lectures and excursions as indicated.
- Airport transfers from Savusavu Airport to Daku Resort by road (approx 10 minutes).
Flights / travel to Savusavu.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance.
- Optional activities not listed on the program.
- Costs of a personal nature such as laundry, massages, private trips.