The Fine Print
Terms and conditions
All prices are quoted in Australian dollars.
- Payment schedule and cancellation terms. A $400 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. The full amount is due 90 days before the course commencement date. Any cancellation must be made in writing (letter / fax / email).
Cancellation charges are as follows:
- less than 90 days before course starts: 50% of cost of the course;
- less than 50 days before course starts: 75% of cost of the course;
- less than 30 days before course starts: 100% of cost of the course.
- If you book extra nights before or after the course, their cancellation is subject to the normal resort cancellation policy as follows:
- more than 45 days prior to arrival: one night’s accommodation fee for every room / bure or self-contained unit cancelled
- between 30 and 15 days prior to arrival: two night’s accommodation fee for every room / bure or self-contained unit cancelled
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: full charge for all nights cancelled.
- International airfares purchased on your behalf are subject to the terms and conditions of the carrier. Discounted airfares always have cancellation fees determined by the carrier.
- All prices and times are based on flights ex-Sydney; please ask for a quote if you are flying from another airport. Where the price includes the international air fare, it is based on flights ex-Sydney.
- All itineraries are based on flights ex-Sydney.
- Flights from other airports may require an overnight stay in Nadi; this can be booked with us for A$85.
- If a course is under subscribed we may cancel; in this case a full refund (including deposit) will be made.
- Courses need minimum numbers to proceed; you must obtain confirmation that the course will go ahead as scheduled before booking your international flight.
- If a teacher is unable to come due to last minute accident / illness, we will find a replacement
- Passports. It is your responsibility to ensure that your passport is up to date and that you supply us with your name exactly as shown in the passport. You are required to have 6 months validity from the return date of your flight.Visas are not required for Fiji for Australian, New Zealand, US and UK passport holders.
- You are strongly recommended to have travel insurance for this tour. Please confirm details of your insurance, or indicate in the form above if you would like to purchase it through us.
- Health requirements. Please ensure that you advise us of any health conditions and that you carry sufficient medication for any medical conditions. Fiji has no mandatory requirements for inoculations but you should consult your GP for advice.
- Once booked, air travel changes may be allowed at a cost, if permitted by the airfare rules. If not so permitted, no changes can be made.